I'm not sure if this is technically a patch? I went through and edited the coding to hard translate all of it. Well whatever it is, this will change all of your FLELE messages and menus into English! I used Google Translate but I think most of it should be accurate, if it's not let me know and I'll fix it.
Anyway this is super easy to set up! If you already have FLELE installed, skip to step four (although you should probably update your SSP program either way).If you don't already have FLELE
1. Go to ssp.shillest.net/
and download the SSP program.
2. Go to navy.nm.land.to/ukgk/flele/
and download the FLELE.nar file.
3. Run SSP and a character should come up. Drag and drop the nar file onto the character. It should install FLELE and switch to it. If it doesn't, right click the character, go to "change ghost", and select "flele". If all the menus are in Japanese, right click the character, go to "language", set to English and then restart SSP.
4. Go to where SSP installed on your computer, and go to the ghost/flele_aya/ghost/master directory. There should be some files like 0.dic, 1.dic, and sec.ayc in there.
5. Download the zip file attached to this submission. It should be to the right of the picture above.
It should have 1.dic and a readme in it.
6. Replace the 1.dic in your ghost/flele_aya/ghost/master directory with the 1.dic in the zip file.
7. Restart SSP. Now everything's in English!
This will affect all your shells, so you only have to do it once!
If you have trouble let me know and I'll try and help. Poking around the FLELE coding has led to me enhancing my own Jockey FLELE with a bunch of extras, but I'll post that up later when she's a bit more finished.
If you open 1.dic with a text editor, I left a bunch of comments in the coding if you want to translate it into other languages. If you're doing that you should read up on how SSP dialogue is coded, or ask me for details.